Sunday, January 14, 2007

Addicted

So yes, I had my first sip during the Langkawi trip. All thanks to… Mak TEH!!! So, she came back from the Kangaroos and Koalas Land and so we went [with a few friends] to lepak. We stopped at Starbucks at first. As usual, she was fashionably late. However, I was shocked till death when my pat kua’s friends told me that she has brought back a bf from there. 100% ang mo lo… MY GAWD!!!! And the worst things is that he’s 29!!!

Knowing that I can’t control my anger and emotions lately, I just halt and didn’t talk much. And so came her mother (as usual), suggesting that we should go to a brand newly open pub. PUB??? Ok la, since I’m ad 21. I can still remember my 1st sip at Langkawi. But this time, I was addicted. Here was my menu:

2 cups Tiger
1 cup Cowboy cocktail (like Sprite like that)
1 cup KBK or KBT or dunno la
1 cup of I can’t remember the name BUT it was good

What a nite. I really wanted to drink more but I was saved by my mobile’s ringing tone. Hehehe… I still regret I din order more. Next time la.. Can go with Mak Teh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ho ho...
hamtaro drinks!

huinee said...

kelvin,who is she r?y bo mention her name???? =P
haha,nex sem ki langkawi again,thr can drink unlimited cans of beer if bring enuf money..=) deal ya Pak Agooz...

Charlz said...

hohhohoho~ abuvin's an avid drinker now huh? =P nvm, im stil the goodboy who doesnt drink *emoticon with sunglasses* hehe.. =P btw, saw the logo, i think its nice! who did it ar? my proposal no progress since i too bz. die la =S

jim said...

lol what in the world.
a mother asked a bunch of youth to go to pub? mothers these days..

and so be gone, kelvins virginity.
=P drink more. its good for health.