Thursday, July 19, 2007

With regards, Kelvin

I love Australia and I know a lot do as well. Now is my turn to blog about my life here thus far. Life here is easy going and everything is so convenient. From bus, shopping complexes, studies, people and also the food, its all simply marvelous! It has been a week I’m at here and I’m glad to say that I don’t wanna go home. No worries! Petronas will handle the rest. With lots of barbies, Aussies, Woolies and also lollies, I am very happy to be here. Its was as if I was taken away from home to settle at here for a while before going back to Malaysia to suffer again. Lol.. No la, just jokin! I know many wanna updates from me and I wanna say sorry for the late delivery. It was all due to my Internet connection. Let me do this in chapters, that will be easier.
Apartment.
My apartment is spacious and very comfortable. A private room with a private bathroom, what else can I ask for? Macam hotel weh… Fully furnished with a kitchen and I cook every dinner. Ha… jangan tak percaya Cik Kiah ooi! Dapur I berasap, kalah Chef Wan!





My uni.
I will have to take a bus from my apartment to my campus, 15 minutes ride or so. The best word to describe my uni is that its very antique! Its situated at a very strategic place in a row along with the state museum, state library and the art gallery. Do not ask me anything about it as I did not have a chance yet to visit them. The campus uses similar system like UTP namely Blackboard System for e-learning and OPAC for library services. But the difference is at here we have printing and Internet quota. Once your quota expiries, then you will have to pay for it. This is very important to avoid ‘people from printing people sleeping’s picture!’




Food
Food no problem here! Still can enjoy Malaysian and Asian cuisine for a super FANTASTIC price. 2 red chilies will easily cost $2 = RM6. Mampus lor! The easy solution is pasta, spaghetti and cheese. Balik jadi Italiano!

Gossip?
Eh, I cannot live without gossip la! So, the 1st day I landed on this Kangaroo island, I terus form a temporary 6 months gossip gang. But this time it includes Singaporean also. Hahaha… Mak Cik pun join sekaki! Tak percaya? Look at this! No la, she is actually accompanying her daughter here. Dah she so free, join us la to gossip! Lol...=) Unavoidable!







Sightseeing
A fantastic place to shop and go for sightseeing. Ok la, maybe some say must go Gold Coast or dunno what Mountain to really enjoy Australia. But for me, its sufficient to wonder around Adelaide with its vineyard, harbor, beach, zoo and shopping complexes. Oh ya, I went for Harry Potter as well on the 11th. It was… it was very... erm… Harry Potter la! Nyeh nyeh nyeh!






Me?
I’ve changed my Friendster’s Profile for goodness sake this time. However, I am still gonna be me. What was the past still remains the same. As cute as a hamster and as stern and stubborn as a rock!


More to tell you all but that will be in the next post I guess. C ya later! G'day mate!

6 comments:

soulzout said...

oit kelvin...enjoying life huh...:P so fast get to meet mr kangaroo and ms koala already..while i just get to meet all the anjing and babi liar in utp only..lol..:p .hope u have a great time over there...hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

u very syok there n forget us d la?????? =P njoy ur life there la...

Charlz said...

wowee junior juice!! aussie so nice la.. i wana migrate there!!! =P one day.. a place with no racial discrimination... n it's (as jim puts it) under-populated!! so let's all populate it once day =D

KELVIN said...

Kareen: Babi liar? Wah if cook with curry kan sedap. Lol=)

huinee: Eh Mak Teh, apa 4get u all. At least I still sms u ok? 1 sms here costs like RM1 u know. Ha...

Fish: =) No comments! Bila nak ajar aku post blog pulak eh?

Anonymous said...

wahahhaa~
i wish to c ur 'yolanda' like d one in ad during cny huhu...

jim said...

guddai mate~ =P
haha. glad ur settling in fine. nice wor, got gossipy gang somemore. daym cool la you.

eih, i havent see any kangoo or koala yet. so nice..!~

take care mate. =P