Monday, February 11, 2008

The first 5 days of CNY 2008



A celebration filled with tradition and folklore practice no where to be seen anymore nowadays (or maybe so little that it would easily extinct soon) I rushed back to BM last Tuesday after my lab session for I did not want to miss out this year’s Chinese New Year preparation.



First up, new year’s clothes:: Wardrobe prepared filled with brands like Essential Man, FILA, Giordano and also Old Navy. All checked and checked twice so that it would fit me exactly the way I wanted. Huhu…


Second, midnight prayers preparation:: Checked as well so that my Mum did not forget any fruits or biscuits or flowers or etc etc etc. Everything wrapped in red for a prosperous and wealthier year, even my dad, my mum, bro and sis in law. Ang ang lo…. But me, stylo-mylo in white and gold. Hahaha…


Third, Penang’s visit:: This year’s selection of venue for celebration is totally not my cup of tea. I was not at BM, but Penang on the first and third day of CNY. Squeezy-squashy traffic jams and terrible weather, uh… I almost fainted! But the main idea is just to collect Ang Pau, so I just tahan la.




Then now, on the way back to UTP where I need to pass up my assignments, getting ready for a pop-quiz and preparing for a lab session tomorrow. So, I am taking this chance to wish everyone, GONG XI FA CHAI. Let’s just wish for a better and peaceful year all round. Cheers fellas!



2 comments:

jim said...

finally.

REVIVAL!

happy cny!

Anonymous said...

gong hei fat choi!!!!=)