Monday, April 28, 2008

Pagar Senget

I had a whole complete one day lecture from Mak Teh yesterday. You wouldn’t want to be a student when Mak Teh starts the lecture. Usually I would take her advice as just jokes (ignorant me). But yesterday was a total different story. It kinda made me realize, am I asking too much out from friendship lately? Should I step back, relax and just let this “ship” cruise along its journey itself? Should I give up now?

Its gonna be study week soon and this is my worst study week ever without my friends around at the IRC. Guan! Dinesh! Charlz! Come back la!!!

7 comments:

hui nee said...

oi!!!!!!kan ada saya masa study week!!!lu sian wit mak teh liao r?ok lo,i tak mau lecture byk byk d,zip mulut liao...how can u ignore my advice r?????

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

I can understand how u feel when mak teh lecture u. I oso kena b4. The lecture was dun find any gf older than u.

I totally agree v u, kelvin. Juz ignore her advice. Bcoz i hv a lot of girlfriends who r older than me here. :P

Friendship is about give and take. If give too much, then ppl will think that u r nice to bully. If take too much, then ppl will think tat u r asking too much. So must find balance there. Now pulak my time to lecture. Haha.

Good luck for ur study week ya.

Last but not least......


Cheers.
Wahahahahaha....

hui nee said...

ei,guan,mak teh have lots of advice for diff ppl la.u ask wat i lecture kelvin la.:P

Anonymous said...

wah, u all punya conversation so cute cute one. carry on, carry on. wan to hear somemore. but dun be on fire la. :) haha. gud luck for ur study week hah.

hui nee said...

haha,fei fei,we wont on fire 1 la,y u read kelvin's blog only,come read mine 1 la...:P

KELVIN said...

Oi Mak Teh, lu cari publicity murahan kat wa punya blog ar? Lu jgn tarik wa punya customer ar! Fei2 is my life-long customer at my blog ei!

Happy Study Week eveyone! Cheers for all my fans and friends!

Charlz said...

Looks like i'm 1 month late to read this post! omg~ X( u'll be starting your internship pulak next monday. hehe.. i wish all my friends who're starting this monday the best of luck, gambatte, be humble and always willing to learn, and be hardworking. Rewards will be more than good reputation! *basing on experience* hehe~ Kelvo, i'll wait for u with my sexy pose in v5 when u finish internship. hahahaha!!!