Saturday, August 30, 2008

Why must good things come to an end?

Why must good things come to an end? Why NOT? I was back to UTP to meet up with some friends last week, and the most important agenda is to celebrate the senior’s graduation. I berhimpit at Guan’s and poor him had to sleep at the floor for 2 nites just to let me sleep on his bed. Nyeh nyeh nyeh… Thanks Guan!



I had a chance to meet up with a few more friends as well, Kareen, Marlene and Melvin. So we chat and gossip, loaf and ate at Mamak. And thanks Melvin, for that "thing" you gave me…. (LOL!) Nasib baik muat!


And I wonder who is that Mr. Noisy???

5 comments:

hui nee said...

ei,y guan slept on the floor???!!!!u gai lo...:P

Jim said...

you. :P

Anonymous said...

pakai la baju! take photo and post it!

Charlz said...

i know i havent been blog-visiting lately~ hhehe dropping to say hi~ :)

AUDREY said...

okies.. i'm even worse than charles at blog visiting it seems... but suddenly, i noticed i'm in a pic of yours.. hahaha... nearly got lost in all that green.. :-P

Hopefully with all the good things coming to an end, will have better things coming our way lor Kelvin. Cheer up.