Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When the Lord shuts the door…

I hate urgent shipments! Urgent shipment simply means ‘super-kuli’ job. My supervisor directed me to arrange for an urgent shipment and the parts have to get out from our plant before noon. Therefore, I headed to the ‘Engineering Rack’. Name je glamour, but the condition…huh!! It was hot, dirty, dusty, rusty and whatever ty ty la… But when I was in the midst of segregating the shipment parts, aiseh man, my idol appear from nowhere le, right in front of my eyes!


When the Lord shuts the door, somehow he opens the window. Lol…


4 comments:

Charles T said...

Ur idol panjang umur la~ hahaha XD

Jim said...

hmm, worship? lol

Anonymous said...

wo! u like wuchun too!??!!!

hah! dun grab with me.. this time , real fight!!hahah!

lol..hope u doin great there despite of of being di kuli... haha!

Anonymous said...

..........spamming.........................................................................................................................................

wishes,
wuchun