Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting on the bus

The idea of rushing back home after the last exam paper was… Let’s just say I was not totally keen with that idea. I kinda lost my license and identity card during the transaction. The worst thing is, I only realized after 5 days! So??? Immediately, I made a police report. The next day, I took a bus to the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara. My dad was busy with his shop and my brother was working late. So, I decide to get a bus ride from Summit Plaza with this Rapid Penang service. (I wonder why hey didn’t change to BM Rapid). I guess, the old Kelvin Yew have changed after that 15 minutes ride.

In the bus, I saw people from all walks of life. Old, young, poor, rich (I know because he has a laptop), clean and even dirty. Me? I was a ‘young prince who has to lay his arse on a bus once a while as his last option’. If one day (touch wood), should I have to become like that Indian Amah with only few ringgit in her purse, what can I do and what should I expect from life? It made me think for a minute or two. What about my friends? Will they avoid me? How true are true friends? Its just amazing what a 15 minutes drive can do to me.


Ladies and gentlemen, I am now in some money crisis and yes, it might just get worse by the end of this first half your consensus year 2009. So be it! I will change and everything from today onwards should be best – cost or better still, low – cost. No Versace and Armani. Its gonna be Golok and Petaling Street. No longer chicken chop and foie gras, just nasi goreng and karipap! Ok? Good boy…

3 comments:

Jim said...

dude, life is short. play more, enjoy more, live later. :P

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guan said...

so teruk meh??? u still have some money with Petronas lar =)