Friday, May 8, 2009

Study week - The insights!

Hell yeah! Its study week y'll! Got my books, my pens and pencils, and my head set ready to study in the library from 9 am till 12am! Huhu... Almost there my final year final sem! Muah coming!!!!


But then of course, its not TOTALLY studying all time long. Hehe... Let's start with Azhar. When he left his carrel, we (or perhaps Guan ONLY), started 'decorating' his table. Nyeh nyeh nyeh... U just imagine urself la what's the expression on his face. Huhuhu...



And it was nice of Ikmal to sketch me. If only I'm that slim. Hehehe...



And Guan just seems to sleep most of the time this sem. Final sem kut...




Hui Nee and Bear??? Err......

Where's the another E???

But although he gave me a great headache the other day for my Oral Presentation, he is still the best lecturer ever found on earth! Ever!!


Hurm... need to get back and study ek... Happy finals UTPians.


P/s: I didn't know my handphone's camera takes fine pics after all. Hehe

3 comments:

hui nee said...

he memang the best lecturer in utp la!!!! hahahhaha:P

Fei said...

Wah, very enjoyable study and exam week o. Nice leh. Gud luck hamtaro Kelvin. :)

KELVIN said...

Thanks fei! Hope u r doing fine over there also. ;-)