Saturday, July 11, 2009

I will be back to UTP.

Well… well… Hard to express my feelings right now. It’s a combination of sad, excited, butterflies in my stomach and a bee on my arse! LOL! What to expect on the upcoming and final semester?? Believe me, I have a list of 10 things I want to achieve by the end of the next semester. One at a time, the first being;

“I want my allies to understand what I (yes I mean ME, ALONE) had to go through to be recognized and now be doomed for my affiliation with others from others! Fingers-crossed!”

Arghh… 5 more months to go!

3 comments:

Jim said...

hmm. deep. very deep.

Charles T said...

Dude! Good luck for new semester man~ N stop being so gloomy and complex la, u'll realize things are really positive if u choose to see them as such XP ehehe~

I'll see u n others in August ;-)

Unknown said...

JIM: Wait when i c u, I'll explain! Its all becoz of 'unimelb' la uh-bang.....

Charlz: If everything is so positive, then life has no challanges to offer. ;-)