Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Had Been Happier


Right, though the first picture may not necessarily depict the title of this post, but yes, I’ve been a lot happier lately. I've finally participated in the annual Kawad Merdeka, and it was pure fun. I really missed those days when I used to wake up as early as 4 a.m. for the Merdeka Parade with the school's brass band. So I supposed, it was a "down-memory-lane" visit again last week.



Can you spot me? I was wondering why were those peeps in the front line keeps on smiling?  



They had breakfast, I didn't.
 

Kantoi update FB status, while the rest was facinated with TM's laungan Merdeka, Hidup Malaysia!


Done with the marching, time to pose and fool around!


Buddies!


After makan - makan, perut penuh, hati senang! The food at Sri Bonda (or was it Dapur Bonda or something) was jolly good!


So yes, for the first time I felt that I was not 'obliged' to attend the Merdeka Parade and it was more like a more wanted and looked after break for myself.  Cheers!

No comments: