Monday, December 31, 2012

The 2012 Recap… In A Way or Two

Let’s just start with that one reluctant trip to Malacca. Why reluctant? Because at the bottom of my heart, I know I just could not find the time to go there. Work will definitely come in my way. But I boldly told the Great Queen of Gossip, “Just book those damn flight tickets, I shall make my way out from work”. And so I did.




It was really after that trip that I really felt that I need a life. Hence, I started to “re-construct” my blog. With a little help from my staff, this photo was shot at Penang Port’s Butterworth Bulk Cargo Terminal. And I choose the tagline, “Life Goes On” to replace “The Rhapsody of Truth”, simply because, I hate my job, I love my job, I love my life, I hate my life…Life (still) goes on.



I took quite some time off during work, to do the things I love most, EVENT ORGANIZING. At least that part of “work” is interesting enough to make me stay with my current job.





Following from Malacca, I visited Hatyai and Acheh. At least it is worth renewing my passport.




Attended a very good friend’s wedding and just realized that damn, I looked fat-bulous! It was also during that dinner that I knew that my alcohol tolerance is quite high, not bad.



Won a few awards here and there… (at least I felt recognized and validated).



Then, I officially became an author. That, I just can’t believe it!



So New Year resolutions? Well, I will have to confess, I overhead this from the radio yesterday. All I want in 2013 is to be nice to others.

And I’m so gonna do just that! Happy New Year peeps!

2 comments:

Charles T said...

Hahaha I see Khor Yin May's name there tooooo :P Happy New Year, Kelvo!

KELVIN said...

Yes, its her. Selamat Tahun Baru!