Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wedding Bells and Jingle Bells

Ahaks... When's my turn? Just put that thought to yourself first. I shall answer you very soon, soon enough for you to browse through these photos.

What should the bride wear? The very best from Alexander McQueen, period!


 And what should I wear? Chanel Men spring/summer 2009 collection.


The bridesmaids can put on some Vera Wang like Serena in Queen B and Prince Louis' wedding.



Songs choices, top 4 as follows:

1. Forever by Mariah Carey

2. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

3. My Valentine by Martina McBride

4. Make You Feel My Love by Bob Dylan (but I love the Adele's version).

If you listen each line and each word from these songs, you will know and understand what two people in love understands. Haha.. I work hard for the money and thus, the wedding has gotta be RIGHT!

Had fun shopping at Ikea last week but only managed to get presents for my aunt. So, more shopping this week (hopefully).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.