Thursday, February 21, 2013

When A Person Say No To Me

It was merely a week before Chinese New Year, and I suddenly felt the Jade Emperor's altar was too old to be true. Paints were peeling off and it was just not right for the festive season.

But me being me, my daily work consumed me that much that I kept on forgetting to arrange for some to repaint the altar. Until that Monday before CNY, I called in a painter who at last turned down the job on Tuesday.

Tried asking a friend of mine and he said, "Which fool wanna work at this time (i.e. so near to CNY)?". Which fool? Well, THIS FOOL (and my brother)!


So these fools started working on painting on Thursday and miraculously it was ready by Saturday - just in time.

So when a person say NO to me, I say HELL YEAH!! Becareful, I'll bite!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahhaha this one really laugh die me la! :D