Saturday, April 20, 2013

G.A.L

Bare with me. This is the emo-ist post I've ever gonna write (at least valid till next week).

G.A.L - Get A LIFE!

There is this one relative of mine (enough said) who will call in whenever he/she feels like calling in, and starts complaining about his/her life. Complain, complain and complain. Please lah, G.A.L!

Then last week, when I was emo-striken with the fact that I was supposed to pack my bags and leave for other work location, I posted some emo status on my FB. He/She called. I was in the middle of an audit. I didn't have the time to even entertain him/her. And so he/she called my mum and told my mum about my FB status. That was, I didn't even try to talk to my parents about my movements. Please lah, G.A.L!

There's a reason why we shouldn't add relatives (and bosses) into our FB list. Cause they are simply a pain in the arse!

So, my advice would be, live life as life goes on. STOP complaining and mind your own business!

Arrrghhh...enough said!


No comments: