Saturday, April 13, 2013

Going To Euphoria Or Not?

"I am trying to ask myself how am I supposed to feel at this moment right now... its... saddening."

"2 heart-breaking news in a week? WOW!! I', so so so frustrated, I honestly am!".

Let me start by reiterating my status above again, yes, I am FRUSTRATED with all of these games people are playing against me. When you leave a person with that much of uncertainties, you are letting them wondering without answers - lost in the ocean of possibilities. Please, I am a human with emotions. Take that into considerations when you are taking decisions.

The transfer letter of mine, perhaps, will arrive next week. My best friends now know it, my blog readers probably may notice it once this post is published, my colleagues are aware of that, just that my parents and family...

If only I have a say in such decisions.

No comments: