Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Maharani

When my "Maharani" gives me an order, literally I will drop every single thing I am doing and I will just obey what she says. Apparently yesterday, a son of a good friend of hers was getting married. The only problem was, it was at Shah Alam. I mean, SHAH ALAM?? That's like freaking 4 hours drive - ONE WAY! But let me just reiterate my first sentence which was "When my "Maharani" gives me an order, literally I will drop every single thing I am doing and I will just obey what she says"... and so we drove all the way to Shah Alam yesterday.


And that Aunty Norsiah with my mum.

And headed back to Penang right after the kenduri as I didn't bothered to stop by anywhere in KL cause I knew its Saturday and traffic must be darn crazy! So we were back to Penang quite early, and I thought, "Wait! Didn't the Maharani spent like over RM300 for that kebaya?? It must then worth to be photographed". Haha...




At least its still an photography outing - in a way or two.

No comments: