Saturday, November 25, 2006

Never Better...


With not more than 3 people who knew that I have changed my blog, I just felt like writing more and more. Semangat lebih lah tue...

Saw the picture on the right panel or not? I name it "Me, Totally Chinese". Ya lar, people always complain that I am not 'Chinese' enough ma. So, got a la Jay Chou's face or not? Kekekeke...

The one at the bottom of this page, I rather call it "Symphony Nivlek No. 12". Inseparable friends, me and music. Hehehehe...

This one at the right, I call it "Behind the truth". Mystique giler!


I don't know why, but I just felt like editing lots of my pictures nowadays. Maybe got good pictures kut. Thanks everyone who helped me to take pictures and store them temporary in your handphones or cameras. I totally appreciate it. Kam Siah...

4 comments:

jim said...

kel is being artistic weh!
lol
next time consider sculpting something and place it in front of our rooms. =) better view than the fellow's house. sometimes got woman cooking and all. scarry weh the way she look.
she always make the "menkualikan kuali" sound. =P

Charlz said...

nice edit man.. totally cool!!~ impressive =D *thumbs up*

dean said...

nice grphix. like the 'music & me' artwork. hehe.

KELVIN said...

Mengkualikan kuali? Huh? That's scary! Kekekeke.. Jim, quit dropping ur pants in the room with the window widely open nowadays. She's watching.. Remember that "Landlady"?
Wakakakaka...