Tuesday, November 28, 2006

BM Boy

Back to hometown at last. I believe this holiday is gonna be quite different from the rest. Well 1st and foremost, I am ‘not working’ this time along. Do not get me wrong, ‘not working’ as in not going to office to work. I am still working at my very own table and computer in my house. Just helping out my uncle with his alumni’s project. Kekekeke… If din work, where to get money la? I will definitely learn how to enjoy my holidays this time better.

HELLO:

Work @ HOME (for the 1st time)

Char Kuey Teow

Hokkien Mee ( or some KL people call it Prawn Mee wo.. )

Laksa

Tua Pan (Watan Hor)

Christmas Shopping Spree

TV

Music Performance of the year


GUD BYE:

Pak Ali’s disgusting food

Roommate aka Charlz

Course mates

Best Friends

Fun & Jokes

Kampung IRC Closed Carrel 1st Floor’s Happening Residents

4 comments:

jim said...

lol so nice can work at home. belanja makan prawn mee/hokkien mee!

Charlz said...

wahaha~~ joget kak~ aah~ senyumlah, senyumlah, ahai cek mek molek~~ =D next sem we got a major project, recording more songs.. wahahha.. den can send to sony BMG =P

Mushu said...

eh...macam pernah nampak je...

KELVIN said...

Yayaya... Come to my house and there is lots of Hokkien Mee. Hi vern, nice having u here.