Friday, December 1, 2006

Alumni

My uncle (sounds so ‘KKK’ish) is currently busy with his ‘alumni’ stuff. That leads me to search for my old photos and I managed to get some funny yet memorable pictures from my old dusty cupboard.


It just felt like yesterday I was in Standard 1. Seriously, I had no problem going to school. My friends from the same kinder were all there in the same class with me. So, no worries. Can u spot me in the picture? Very obvious rite?

SRK Stowell, named after the founder of the school, M.E Della Stowell. It used to be a very prestigious school complete with top students. Not now anymore though, M’s conquer ad.

Have I ever told y’ll that I was once a bear? No comments… Look for urself. But for now, I am officially a Hamster aka HamT@RO.

HIGH SCHOOL BUKIT MERTAJAM. Sigh… I do love and hate my high school days. Love it because I met my best friend, MUSIC through the brass band. Hate it because, arh... not much fun there. But I like the school’s song though. Ok what!

In the land there is the north,

There’s an old great school we hear,

Famous sons and daughters have sailed forth,

Bourne their honour far and near,

….

The minus one of the school’s song was played and recorded with my own electone and I guess is still being used until today. Wah, kembang man!

Maka, sampailah gue di university. My uni life is such a roller-coaster. Sometimes its up, but most of the time its down. Due to gravity acceleration kut… Here’s my foundation graduation’s pic.

One thing for sure is that I have to wait for another 3 years b4 I layak to enter UTP Alumni. Hehehe.. Way to go


6 comments:

huinee said...

kelvin r,d pic u in yellow shirt very cute la....=)cant stop laughing.....=) but for d primary sch pic,where r u????cant find u leh...

KELVIN said...

U can't see me? I'm the one standing on the bench. At the center one? See me now?

huinee said...

yaya,saw u d...=)

Charlz said...

Apala mak teh.. click on the photos to enlarge ma =P .. i can see straight away kelvin standing on the bench behind his teacher..haha. =D wa. u scanned those pictures? hebat =P

jim said...

dude weh. haha you dont look 'you' last time. and bear? lol. i like that costume =P
enjoy ur hols =)

Charlz said...

Quoted from this post's--->

"My uncle (sounds so ‘KKK’ish)"


wahahahahah~~~~