Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ian Tau Ba..

Last Sunday was my annual dental checkup. And so I went reluctantly coz I do have some fear for dentist. After a 30 minutes of pain and undefined suffer on the sophisticated electric chair equipped with dental surgery stuffs, I walked out from the consultation room. Then, there was my mum waiting for me. Beside her was an unknown lady, she just met in the clinic. As soon as I appeared, she said



“Wah, ian tau lo…” Translates to MySo handsome lo.



My god, I was trying very hard not to blush but I could feel the heat all around my chubby cheeks and my newly shaved head. Hahahaha… That was the most genuine compliments I ever heard.

6 comments:

dean said...

haha.. i was wondering what vulgar words you wrote on ur title.. haha.. Kelvin Yew Ian tao BA!

Charlz said...

took me quite some time to process the words n understand it... =P kelvin the ensem hamster~ hua3

huinee said...

since when "IAN TAO BA" become a vulgar words la??? =P
kelvin entau lo..hehe..=)

KELVIN said...

Biasalah that dean. Everthing from my mouth also bad words one ma... Sigh...
Ensem Hamster-Gud one...

jim said...

seriously sounded like vulgar word la. i got shocked also o. substiture i with a L then youll understand.
so vulgar ><

huinee said...

huh????jim jim,r u sure????i tot the phrase dun hv meaning at all if substitude the "I" to "L"...=P
kelvin,is tat rite???