Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Langkawi was Langkawi...

So, when r we gonna receive our certificates uh btw? Hehehehe… This Langkawi trip was a GREAT success although some try to sabo! We had fun and I found a hole in my pocket. Altogether, I spent RM 450++ at there. Dunno la what happened. I just went there and spend like MAD.


Day 1

Exciting like always but frustrating at times. Like the incident of the stupid car. Celaka betul! That car made us wasted our time and money a lot man. But the rest of the day was fun. Underwater World, then beach time. Although someone lost the room key, but no worries.

Instead of the Mahsuri curse, I was infected with the Murni curse! I lost in a tremendous shame in a simple game of snake and ladder. Damn, Mak Teh was the winner.


Day 2

Woke up early in the morn for Island Hoping. With that Pangkor Island memories backing me, I was so scared that I was gonna puke this time like Charlz in Pangkor. Thank God, nothing happened. The Island Hoping was fun BUT I was trying very hard “to make people understand my stand”. [2 markah untuk isi tersirat]

Dunno who actually started it, but we just love to jump, from one destination to the other. Proud to say that Petronas even built a quay (pronounced as ‘key’) at Langkawi. After singing our Petronas anthem there, we went for dinner and headed to hotel.

Day 3

Last day there but there were still many places to go and many more money to spend. So, we went to the bird paradise for a birdie look. Then more shopping. Then the journey to BM.


No worries, I am expecting more fun on the next Penang visit on 21st of December. Sorry, not much pictures yet. Semua ada kat Charlz!

6 comments:

huinee said...

yup,i m Mak Teh,n I m d winner of snake n ladder on d 1st day...=)Too bad,2nd day lose to charles..=P
erm,i tink i know wat u mean by the isi tersirat...i want rm2 instead of 2 marks...=)
really njoy d trip wit u all,looking 4wd to 21st,haha,my jay will act in THE CURSE OF KAK MURNI(haha,GOLDEN FLOWER la)..

jim said...

lol. hui nee want to curse who o?

rm 450 is seriously a lot but hey, nice ma go hopping and shopping. new experiences!

and u all actually sang the anthem there? huhu. semangat.

wonder who sabotaged. huhu

Charlz said...

wahaha.. pictures saved from my frenster izit? =P if u want, go my blog n enlarge those pictures la.. those are rili big ones =) n yeah, i was the bugger who lost the key, sinimaseh, sorry =P games were fun! Charlz-Undisputed Snap Champion dgn gelaran fastest hand of the North =D

Charlz said...

sabotage? hmm.. do enlighten me on this issue, dear roomate~ would like to kepo more about it.. wahhaha =P

jim said...

fastest hand sounds indecent =P

KELVIN said...

wonder who sabotaged. huhu

U know better than me...