Monday, January 22, 2007

It doesn't matter


So many questions asked for as long as I’ve lived. They are so unanimous that they always ask
“Aiyoh… Why u like Malay songs?”

Some people just didn’t get it. To some I answered them, then why you listen to Rain’s songs when you can’t even understand a word he is saying? To others, I usually say “My wish la…”.

Recently, Adibah Noor just won the Anugerah Juara Lagu. She definitely deserves that. She wrote that song after a rape cum murder case of a small girl back at 2006. She felt pity for that lil’ girl and so the penned out this song titled ‘Terlalu Istimewa’. Well fine, now I do agree with others as well. A good song does not need a vocally power giler singer a.k.a Jaclyn Victor. Kekekeke… Some songs just touched your heart so much that you could even cry! That’s very very true. Try it! Till today, I always cry listening to Rhythm of The Rain by the Casades. WHY? Got la…

But one thing that I have learned so far from music, it is always so hard to convey your feelings and the correct message through songs. Just like daily life routine. Its so, so hard to tell someone something. Sigh… That’s why I am taking PCS this sem to improve my communication skills. Hopefully by the end of this semester I could express myself correctly and directly to the one I meant.

Way to go….


1 comment:

jim said...

lol.. i wonder who listen to rain's?

some people say that music is life, they mean a lot for em.

some people they just get plugged in because they feel empty at heart.

some they just listen to them because theyre 'in'.

some listen because that fella is so dem handsome/pretty.

but seriously, no matter what, music is everywhere now. always with new ones; good ones. so just enjoy those music. no hu ha about em.

hehe. and heck. kelvins like a famous talking cola vending machine weh. everyones getting a good drink. no good coomunication skills?
heheh. squash mari! mebe we can get plugged in and play with the rhytmn. =P
(picture dancing while squashing)

lol.