Saturday, January 27, 2007

Maturity...

Sweet memories here and there. But, bad memories remains here too. Trying to be mature, I shall try to talk less. {Dunno can work or not} I need to walk the talk and not just talk the talk. Or else, people would see me as a piece of rubbish! Seriously!

For I have wonderful people by my side, Hamt@Ro should be safe and sound:




Dinesh from Sabah Bah aka Pak Dollah aka BIT**

My kaki gossip yang paling happening.



Pak Abbas aka Icey aka Andriano Beh
My coursemate who is now currently my driver. Kekekeke...





My roomate Charlz aka Charles aka Abu Charles
I'll be missing him the whole next year... Sigh..





My squash-mate aka Guan aka Pak Hassan
No more squash nest year.. :-(





Azhar aka Mamak aka Jaclyn Victor Mamak
Lalu dia redah onak duri
dan lautan api
Dapat juga interview overseas... Kekekeke...




Yiew De An aka Dean aka Beast [Shameless]
Shall I call him a friend or just merely an ally?
Hmmm.... Curious...


My latest secretary for Music Mania.
Sorry, she is seeing someone for now.


Jim aka the guy next door
Que Sera Sera





Mak Teh aka Christina aka Stephenie aka Nee Nee
The defending champion of Snake & Ladder





Mee Kee aka Mickey aka UTP Hotest Property
I met her at Walt Disney Tronoh and we just clicked!





Chia Pei aka Stephanie aka Ang Mo Cha Bo
Soon to be an Australian







P/s: I am NOT trying to rank my friends here ok? It doesn't mean that the top ranked person is the Winner of a beauty pagent [memang tak akan menang pun] and the last one is the one I hate! The rest of my firends, tell me if I forget to upload ur picture. Kekekekeke....

5 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Dun worry. I will be back for my 3rd year 2nd semester. Oni hv to stop playing squash for half year. Maybe u can learn to play DOTA. Haha.

Anonymous said...

almost forgotten i've taken a pic wif u in Pangkor. haha.

dean said...

wah.. a friend or 'merely' an ally. you certainly know how to put ur words eh.. is that suppose to imply something? hahaha

jim said...

=)
wah! kelvin plays DOTA weh.

*pigs! climb the tree quick!*

oink oink.

always, always ask you to go play squash you refused. =P

jim said...

by the way.. que sera sera?

the future is not ours to see?

*blur*