Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Looking forward...

I'm seriously looking forward for a fun FUN FUN semester. Since the 1st day I stepped in this place after the 'short' break, everything is getting better and better, day by day. We, as in the Ahli Mesyuarat Tingkap aka The Keah Poh Gang, were always giggling and cracking jokes non - stop! Even in lectures when the lecturer is in front of us! We are just addicted with it. What to do? Kekekeke...

I think the real stress haven't embark yet. Without lab session and reports to be submitted [and NO KAK MURNI], at least I can lay back and have a lil' fun 1st. Wait when the correct time comes, I will have to pay 100+1% for studies. Kekekeke... Looking at Mak Teh semangat nak raya, I also terpinga - pinga ad. Yesterday, I online order a new shirt through my brother. Good la, he pay, I WEAR! Kekekekeke...

2 comments:

huinee said...

haha,kepo king r,raya one yr once,sure bersemangat la...=)

Anonymous said...

Good post.