Saturday, March 3, 2007

Experiencing UTP The 2nd

Inspired by Dean’s jogging story early in the morning around 7a.m., I wanted to taste some too. The only difference was that I did it on 7.00p.m., after dinner with Dinesh. Yup, u got me right, DINESH! Since we had quite a heavy dinner, he told me that we should go on an expedition to experience UTP again, hence the title Experiencing UTP the 2nd.

This time around, it was at the new parking space in front of V4. We wanted to walk around the field at first but as soon as we step on the field, all of the football players ran off as if we were Tsunami. And so the field became creepier and creepier. Apa lagi, CABUT la! Once again, as if it is a must, I’ve stepped on some stick and I thought it was something crawling on my feet and I started screaming! Thank God, the stick was not growing any longer! Lol…

Then we strolled to the area where the lecturers stay. Once again, we saw this signboard saying that students are not allowed to ‘visit’ their residential area. So, again la we CABUT!

Maybe someday, we must go on experiencing the lake at V5. Hey, we can go kayak, or the kayak can go on us! =)

P/s: At dinner, Kak Murni actually bid me as if we haven’t meet for 10 years. She was so cheerful for whateva reason that I do not know why. At least she is improving her social skills now. Way to go Kak!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelvin oi,p jalan jalan oso bo ajak me..=P
kelvin likes kak murni alot tis few days...gud gud...kesian her oso la b4 tis u owaz kutuk her..=)

Charlz said...

Hahaha~ That day i saw kak murni from behind nia.. din see the face. sumore i shouted for her with kelvin but she tak dengar. daym~ :P

KELVIN said...

Hui Nee again 1st. =) This is nothing to prove that she is my blog's peminat setia. Lol.. Yup, I know quite kesian her also actually.

Anonymous said...

i m ur peminat yg paling setia...haha,i check ur blog bout 100 times per day leh..=P

Charlz said...

wah! u cant be serious? 100 times!!

-charlz mengaku kalah-

hahaha.. =P eleh, huinee.. u only check kelvin's blog less than 3 hours earlier than me! kekeke~ (^_^)