Sunday, March 11, 2007

Holidays @ last...

Arh... After 4 hard hard super duper hard tests, finally I deserve a week's rest. But, I take it as a week to think back what I've done for the rest half semester. Obviously, many things had happened. So, I'm taking the time-off and take some lessons out of it. The 1st one is to learn NOT to sulk anymore. Nyeh..nyeh..nyeh...

You people know what's Victoria Secrets? Huh... u guys should watch its fashion show man. One word, fantabulous!

Happy holidays guys and good luck for those receiving their results 2moro!

2 comments:

Charlz said...

hard 1st half of the sem huh? hmm.. ur still with the victoria secrets walk? wakakaka~ i should go download it when balik UTP later =D

Anonymous said...

charles be the 1st 1 to comment again!kelvin,really tat nice r?go bek shud ash beh download 4 me d..hehe..=P hapi holiday!!!!