Sunday, April 1, 2007

Morning News

I woke up so early today, and the Internet connection was superbly fast. So, apa lagi, MEEBO la. Coincidentally, he onlined and it was 2.30am there. After a long time din chat, we chat puas-puas la. Everytime we chat, he just can't stop complaining about his life there. Kesian kesian.. I wish I win a lottery so that I could fly there and see him Hahaha.. dream on! But he said sth that woke me up all in a sudden. He said, "I gonna study hard cause I dowan waste my parents' money." For a few minutes, I was in awe. U? Study properly? Since when he changed? Then he said, "Its about time to change!" Hahaha.. Glad for him. And if u r reading this, for I am sure he won't, just remember to send me a flight ticket to there ya. I'm not gonna sell my motor for the flight ticket!

-See what he said about his aunt. My gosh!-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where isur fren?not asia pacific hor?

KELVIN said...

Aiyah.. he at England ma.