Friday, March 30, 2007

Dear, its raining season...

Me: Why it has been raining all day long?
X : Dear, it’s the raining season la.
Me : But why can’t it stop?
X : It just take a lil longer than usual. Stay put, OK?
Me : I just can’t stand it anymore. Why rain on me?
X : Dun worry, for the eyes of heaven awaits.
Me : I dun need any heaven’s gifts. I just need someone standing right here with me.
X : …
Me : ???

I guess it will pour ‘heavenly’ on me alone, whilst X will be beneath the umbrella. Sad thing…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be hapi la kelvin....=) life is not that complicated,take it easy although it is hard...=)

KELVIN said...

It can be raining here, but at the other side, it might be sunny. I will learn to be more optimistic. But its just sad... sad.. sad...

dean said...

'Life's never meant to be a burden, it's a celebration.'

Robin Sharma.