Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yellow watermelon


My dearest cousin just entered to primary school. And one day, he approached my aunt and told her something that made me ponder for a second.



He said:Mum, why are you so kedekut? Why do you give me 50 cents only to school?

Aunt : What do you wanna buy?

He said: I wanna buy the fragrance thingy to put inside my pencil case so it will be fragrant.



I still remember that I would spend 20cents per day to buy watermelon at primary school till my mum needs to 'spot-check' me during recess hour. Not normal red ones, but YELLOW. Till now, I still favour the yellow ones although it is hard to find.



Do you know how to differentiate the yellow from red ones?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U js told u this story just nw in d car,tak sangka u wrote it out..hehe,y bo write bout buying eraser 1?last time I used to buy those things too,buy to keep coz berat hati wanna use...nw tink bout it very funny la...=P

Anonymous said...

*u--us

Charlz said...

ok, dis time i dun get it.. haha.. oo, in car jznow huh? i was sleeping soundly in the room =P

Anonymous said...

haha,charles 2nd 1 to leave comment..=P haha,no wonder kelvin da bao lunch 4 u...