Saturday, April 28, 2007

Am I prepared?

mat Fuiyooooooooooh! Ooops... Not promoting for Digi ya, although I did went to the interview. Lol... 2 weeks more before my finals. Tests and events are killing me! Seriously!!!

I had my Thermodynamics (killer subject) test yesterday night. Friday night man! So sien, then plus no enough time to study. I knew that I am gonna screw up that paper. But, we had FUN! Yup, FUN!!!

The 1st question on that paper was something about Lewis – Randle equations. Before anything, Dinesh straight announced the page from the textbook to find the answer. Literally, the hall could hear him! Lol… By the way, it was an open test ya. We were all copying here and there, chatting and discussing without fail and even some managed to switch papers. Lol… Then, Dinesh said, “This is what we call future engineer la…” I did pause a second and think, am I prepared to be an engineer? Arh… never mind. Still a long way to go. All I know is that I am enjoying myself to the fullest these few weeks. No downs just ups. I hope to keep this spirit up all the time before I leave. Sigh… That reminds me of another problem to figure out for a solution. But that will be after my finals. For now, ENJOY and STUDY!!! Way to go…

3 comments:

KELVIN said...

Don't I look thin and happy! Jangan jealous!

Charlz said...

wah! this time he sendiri comment 1st.. me n huinee can shut up, nonid gaduh to comment 1st liao~ hahahhaa =P all the way for finals now! =)

Anonymous said...

haha,ya lo,he syok sendiri comment 1st..=p the funniest test that I ever had la,no sad atmosphere eventhough 12marks gone,we just laughed there like siao lang...haha...
gud luck n all the best to u guys!!!