Tuesday, April 24, 2007

And so it was a dinner...

I really do not fancy Chinese course cuisines. Simply because you need to wait for each course to be presented to you one after the other. Well, for the ICC Awards Dinner, we had a nine course Chinese cuisine. Yup, you got me right! Sembilan 9!!! At first, I was quite reluctant to go la, as usual. Lol… However, there is no harm to just go out and have once a while and leave some ‘uncertainties’ behind. And so I did went to the dinner. I wore a Chinaman Samfu, not cheongsam. Lol… Oh ya, congrats to all who had received award on that night, especially my roommate. Wakakaka… 100% attendance pulak dah… Conclusion, I did had fun that night, I definitely have to admit that. It was an eye opening dinner for me, if you get what I mean la. C’mon people, comment on this! C ya…

For more details, visit my rommie’s blog--> http://www.scholez18.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Charlz said...

ewah2~ I'm mentioned! hahaha~ siap link to my sumore! =) will pass u pictures soon k? =)

KELVIN said...

OK sure. Pass kat aku gegambar yg ada kaitan jae ya. Yg tarak kaitan, tak yah nak bagi ye. Buat menyemak aje...

Anonymous said...

hey,kelvin,wa ai kua lu ei pictures..=P