Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spick and Span

I woke up quite early this morning. Then, IRC was my 1st spot. Huh... Did not do much at IRC, not productive at all. Sigh... Then, I had lunch with 2 fella I know best, Guan and Fish. When I returned to my room, I knew I need to do something about my space. It was quite unorganized - clothes here and there, dust on my grey monitor and hairs all over the floor. If my Dad sees this, MAMPUS!!!

So, apa lagi? Start cleaning the whole room as if 2moro is Christmas la. Lol... Now, its spick and span to welcome my VIPs. External Guests lo, dun play play!! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kelvin,say hi to ur papa,mama,gege,n dai sou la..=)

KELVIN said...

Hahaha.. Papa , mama, geg ok lar. Dai Sou dunno got come or not. Lol...

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Fish? wonder y?

KELVIN said...

Fish? Coz one nite I dreamt and called him "fish... fish... fish..." Lol...

Charlz said...

-terasa-

-berenang dlm akuarium keseorangan-

hahahah~

Anonymous said...

oh,so the "fish" is mr charles la...=P golden fish huh??aka kam yu lou....=)