Thursday, April 19, 2007

Of Horoscopes and Me…

I am a strong believer in the prediction of horoscopes. For those who haven’t heard of it before, but I’m sure most of you have, horoscope is actually a forecast of a person’s future based on the relative positions of the stars and planets at the time of their birth. I am a Gemini for I’m born in the month of June. Gemini is a northern constellation (the Twins), said to represent the twins Castor and Pollux. A Geminians is basically a very outspoken person, like me! Geminians are a strong believer and has a very firm stand, like me! According to others as well, Geminians are definitely someone who loves music and arts in nature. Well, absolutely true!


For me, I have 2 different sources of horoscopes. One is from the Star newspaper and through Friendster’s page. In my opinion, the prediction from the Star newspaper is most of the times very vague. The better one is the one from Friendster. Yesterday, after lots and lots of hustle and bustle, and drama and telenovela, and fights and quarrels, my and I committee managed to pull through our event, Music Quest. But, I still love to call it Music Mania. Guess what the horoscope said about me on that day? It sounded something like this:

You do have lots of worries, but one should shine today and its time you should leave that worries behind. Its time to grab the chance to feel the glory

Lol… The event turned up great and I was more than happy to be part of it. Congratulations to all and keep me in your mind. C ya...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

outspoken r?some yes la,but some......(no comment)

KELVIN said...

Ooii Mak Teh! i really outspoken what? But really sometimes personal problems cannot tell ma... Lol... But really thank u for believing that Music Mania will be a success. Kam Siah!! And thanks for bringing in the Victoria Secret's Team as participants. Eiu...

Anonymous said...

haha,my assistant said that pair very eager to join tis event leh...=P hv to give me hadiah penghargaan...