Sunday, April 15, 2007

He is no more mine

Have you ever felt losing someone?
Someone who is so near to you?
Someone who are always there for you?
Someone who stands with all your fuss?
Someone who actually cares for you so much?
Someone who would put you first before himself?
Someone who would buy you something you adore so much?
Someone who will forgive you even if you do not apologize?
Someone so important in your life that you would like to keep him forever?

I’ve just lost him last Friday, 13/4/2007, a week after Good Friday. Thinking back what I’ve did to him, I kinda regret of that. Well, I was childish, selfish, disrespectful and I was totally over the line some of the times. Erm.. maybe all the time. Lol… Well, I congratulate him and hope that he had found his new life. Now, I am nothing more than a ‘history’.

7 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

I can't guess who is he lah. Do i noe him?

Anonymous said...

well i guess i can figure out what it means...tho it refers to more than one ppl.. well life have to go on..everyone have their own commitments and desires..things wont be the same all the time.. it keeps on changing. n i think even after this he'll still look after u..may be not like before.. btw i guess u should feel happy for that... n dont u think its a steppin stone for u?? lol

Anonymous said...

i x so sure whom r u talking about.but frens still hv their own life,u cant xpect them to be wit u 247,looking at u...dun tink so much la,life is not tat complicated AGAIN kelvin...cheer up my fren...=)

KELVIN said...

Hahaha.. GOTCHA! The person I meant is my brother la. He's getting married ad. Registered last Friday. Wedding at December. Hahahahaha...

Charlz said...

ish kelvin ni~ always make friends risau if something's gone terribly wrong.. rupanya false alarm again (-_-)"

KELVIN said...

And I got u too my dearest roomie. Lol... Just wanna have some fun at times. Mischievous me... Wink;-)

jim said...

i lost him.

a he lost him.

sounds ghey weh!

anyways, *YUMSENG*

bring out the tuxes and bows!