Thursday, April 12, 2007

Through The Rain

Ok. A few of my of my previous posts, I did mention about rain. Rain, of which in the end woke me up and introduce me to another ally of his, Sunny the Sun. I'm glad that I've met Sunny. But even if Rain were to visit me occasionally again, I'm ok with it for I know its not for long. =)
After a few great encounter with 'rain', I've noticed that not everyone hates rain. Here's one who loves rain - Dominique Gray:
It takes away the pain.
Slowly but surely it goes away.
I listen and listen on my window pane,
The rain the rain it takes my breath away.
The rain the rain,
I wish to be kissed in the rain,
Kissing his lips without thinkin of anything.
The rain the rain
I love the rain.
And if it were to rain again, I'll put on this track. It makes me feel so so so good...
Mega mendung di angkasa
Hembusan bayu dingin
terasa gerimis berderai di merata
bagai mutiara
Rahmat dibawa bersama
Limpahannya meresap dijiwa
adakala bahgia terasa
meskipun duka nestapa
Tika hujan turun
sayup mendayu lagu keroncong
merdu irama dialun
bersenandung
Hujan membasahi bumi
melahirkan keluhuran budi
mengeratkan perpaduan suci
kasih sayang abadi
-taken from OST Mukhsin sung by Adibah Noor-
And soon after that track, I will continue with this:
....I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again
On my own and I know
That I’m strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain...
-By Mariah Carey-
PROBLEMS SOLVED! =)

4 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

We have to go through sunny and rain. Be brave and strong. U can go through it. =)

KELVIN said...

[Guan] Come rain, come shine. You are the one who are there for me. Thanks a lot. I just found another great friend. Lol...

Anonymous said...

hey kelvin,i m a great fren too!!!just tat abit kepo nia ma...but if i not tat kepo,u mana ada gang nak gossip???? =P

KELVIN said...

[Hui Nee] After all those rains, one important lesson that I've learnt is to 'celebrate' life. And when I start celebrating, I tend to forget some important stuff. But at least I still remember u. Coz u too pat. Lol..