Friday, June 1, 2007

Turning Twenty

I was so sick through out the week. It started off with my swollen throat, coughing and then flu. Like kena curse from Charles like that. But at least I didn’t have to go through the high fever part. I wish I would be better but I’ve got worst just a few hours before I left my teenage years.

My teenage years were full of challenges and I have to say it was filled with excitement too. Highlights? Broke up with my loved one, entered UTP, met new people, drank alcohol(credits to Mak Teh), drank more alcohols, took great pictures, studied very hard, cold war with a few friends, drank more and more alcohols and finally moved into my Summer Palace. Nyeh…nyeh..nyeh…

I am still sick and I do not know what to do. So, I’m gonna stop here. Thanks for the wishes from a few, I appreciate it. =)

5 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Wah, u r really so good ah. One sick the another one oso sick. Haha. Remember out penang trip ah. Can't wait to go liao =)

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

kelvin,sheng ri kuai le!!!!!! =)

Charlz said...

ahaks.. me feelin a whole LOT better =)kelv get well soon too!!

soulzout said...

happy birthday dude!! guess by the time i leave this comment now, you have already recovered...:)
btw, something that really caught my attention is " mak teh taught u how to drink alcohol??"
lol...she's not that innocent after all hor...LOL...:P