Friday, June 1, 2007

The Man Behind Those Tunes That Goes Bump In the Night

Sick on birthday? Good or bad sigh uh? I’m left confused. Slept the whole day and received wishes via sms and calls from friends and relatives near and far while lying on my bed. Really bored man! Tired of sleeping, I came down to the ground floor. I abruptly saw something that triggers me, my SX-EA5 electone. I don’t know when was the last time I’ve touch it but I seriously miss it. So, I rushed to my cabinet and get my music scores and my floppy disks. Amazing enough, my tempo was still tight, my bossa was still novaing, my waltz was still smooth sailing and my cha cha was something to die for. I’ve practiced a few songs – Last Waltz, I Only Have Eyes For You, When Johnny Comes Home and Quizas 3x.

-Christmas and Marie's(cousin) Birthday. The first few time I played the electone live. =)-

Cha cha? Huh… I still remember those days when we attended the basic dance class. Funny. ;-) Signing off.

3 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Take care. Must be well when we go Penang leh.

Anonymous said...

ah guan cant wait to cum penang d...hehe..=)

Charlz said...

:D