Wednesday, June 6, 2007

When you wish the rain could stop...

"I saw the dark skies, as dark and dull as my heart was feeling. I knew that it was an explicit sign that it was going to rain, and so it did. Off I rushed out from the building. Heading to my motorcycle, I heard drops were falling down. Drop…drop.. drop.. One by one, but it was not heavy. Merely minimal. Deep inside my heart, I silently wished that the rain could cease. Come visit me again someday else, just not now when everything seems so wrong. When you wish the rain could stop, it gets heavier and heavier. Norms! I trust there will be a rainbow after the rain. For I could cross over it, and find for myself a pot of happiness and perhaps some luck. I promise to myself, I will be better after this terrible rain. I will…"
When I thought of putting this post again, something stops me immediately! Someone scolded me "You fat fcuk!!!"

Me: Wei, got anything to tell me or not?
Him: No ah... Why?
Me: Eh, I dowan to hear it from someone else lor... U better tell me now!
Him: Bo la, what? Who tell you what?
Me: You have nothing to tell me meh?
Him: Nope
Me: Then ok la...
Him: Eh, why?
Me: Nothing la, just jokin nia!!! =)
Me: Eh, I'll be flying off to Adelaide this Sunday. See you next yr if u got come back la.
Him: Ooiiii....
Him You fat fcuk. Change ur flight la... Ci*** I'm flying back this Sat and sampai Sun la.
Me: Ah... Somemore say got nothing to tell me!!!


And that was what that cheered me up instantly! Actually, he was only jokin la. My best friend is coming back from England and as he reached Malaysia, he will be officially broke. He paid for his own flying ticket ma... Hahaha.. Countdown to Monday!!!

4 comments:

Charlz said...

aww.. my poor roomie. i hate it so mch when rain visits him for he'll be as quiet as a stone! XD

so here i croon:
rain rain go away~
pls dun come even a day~

^_^

KELVIN said...

For now if it rains or shine, if I were to be as quite as stone, or if I were to cry alone, nobody will know. :-(
Must learn to share my feeling with my very new 'bff' pulak! lOL...

Anonymous said...

haha,so u must treat ur BFF baik baik...=P tell me when is ur flight...

jim said...

lol. typical smell of good friends. =P

*wangi wangi*

aint easy to build one as tough huh?