Friday, June 29, 2007

Cheeky Me

OK, I am NOT naughty, just cheeky. Calling someone as early as 8a.m. to book for a breakfast date and canceled the date at 11a.m., is NOT a good thing. Then kena marah pulak, say I am naughty la, this la, that la! Lol…

Woke up early this morning, very early. Probably the problems and worries that are humming behind my ears. Then my aunt called me up for a brunch at 11a.m. with my cousins. According to my aunt, they miss me wor... Lol =) So we had a heavy lunch with stingrays curry, fried curry eggs, octopus and vegetables - typical Nasi Kandar style of brunch. Then, I received a call from Azhar asking for a drive to bank. And so I did. All of the sudden, I just wish to have more time with my close friends. There is a small portion in my heart that tells me, “…don’t go …” ^_^’

Ok, updates for all. Tentatively, I’ll be off this land on the 7th of July. Very soon lor… I’ll be taking a flight(if can) from Penang to KLIA. Then, off I fly to Adelaide. Now, I’m in the midst to pack my stuff. Seriously, I don’t know what to take. Every time I start to pack, I start to think of nonsense and missing a few. Sigh… I’m allowed to stay at there till 31st December, but I will take a earlier flight back. My brother’s wedding ma on Christmas. Hehehe =) Until today ar, I still haven’t confirmed my courses le. Headache man!!! What else you guys wanna know ah and what else should I pack ar? Faster tell me, no time ad!

One more thing, I’M IN LOVE with them! Not bad la their songs!

7 comments:

jim said...

lol youre in love with them?
with a bunch of guys?

wahhh~!

Anonymous said...

they are fei lun hai aka farenheit...the left hand guy-wu zun from brunei leh...very leng chai..but d 3 guys them,erm...(no comment) =P so confirm we hantar u in bayan lepas..=)

KELVIN said...

I've been watchin that series lo, Hanazakarino Kimitache. That pei pei download 4 me one. Hahaha.. When I watch ha, I feel like terapung-apung like that one wor. Very nice le the series. Lol =)

Anonymous said...

nice meh?i dun feel like watching oso.like magician of love,tipu budak budak kecil..=P hehe...but tat wu zun (aka quan in tat drama) very leng chaiiiiiiiiiiiii...

KELVIN said...

I know ad why Mak Teh always NO feelings with these type of lovey - dovey drama series. U ad in love ma, I not yet wor. That's why la, u feel nothing, I felt something very veli deep lor! Lol =)

Charlz said...

wahahaahahahaha~~

Anonymous said...

si meh?just feel tat those story line very kua zeong.hong kong drama better..=)