Monday, July 2, 2007

I hate it.

I always hate it- long awaiting, loud Ah Ee karaoke with off pitch and tune, yelling ‘yam seng’ till suara pun serak and finally a can of ‘longan’ which is not tasty at all. I hate it, oh I HATE IT!

Typical Chinese wedding and thank Lord my brother is definitely NOT getting one of those on this coming Christmas. The restaurant I went yesterday nite was so packed, so stuffy and so noisy. I wonder why people want such a wedding dinner. A wedding dinner, in my opinion la, should be calm and serene with ball dance floor for all the couples to commemorate their wedding dates ma. Apa la! So bising and can’t even talk also. The worst is, that restaurant did not have a lift. Poor those old nanny and Ah Ees’ have to climb a floor up for that dinner. Wah, really kesian man! Charles, how was your sista's? Ok, gotta go. Very busy week ahead!

5 comments:

Charlz said...

hahaha.. yeah, i made sure got no free karaoke sessions.. jz xchange of vows after the wedding march in by bride n groom and then makan with love songs played in background.. den cake cutting n yam-cha with relatives.. but yamseng compulsory la.. it's chinese tradition tht we cant for-go.(i was up there standing on the stage yamseng-ing too!! XD) den to cover for no karaoke session, we play movie montages of the couple tht i made 3 days ago *peace* hehe.. make sure urs later got no makcik singing off-key, siasui-ing ur occasion!!! =)

Anonymous said...

=) typical chinese traditional wedding memang like tat..=) but meriah ah...when d ah pek ah ee sing hokkien song memang funny la...=P

jim said...

meriah ma. i thought most of them chinese wedding yumseng stuffs are like that geh. those pissed drunk auntie and uncle ma. dont guai them ar.. lol.

anyways, yumseng!

KELVIN said...

All I can say is... very ma huan lor. So many interuptions here and there during the dinner. NO WAY! My brother's - NO karaoke, no yum-seng, NO ah EE and ah PEKs. Hahaha... Macam I kahwin pulak...

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Aiyo, yum seng is a muz for wedding lah. If no yum seng then very weird loh. Next time we'll c how ur wedding lah. Haha.