Thursday, July 26, 2007

Violating Fundamental Maths Law

Some people are trying to violate the most fundamental maths law in this planet. Here, this is what I meant:

E.g.:
Situation 1
A says: I hate you! (-)
After some persuasion by B…
A says: Ok la, lets be friends! (+)
And they lived happily ever after (+)
(-) + (+) = +

Situation 2
BFF: During semester 1, I flirt a lot! I didn’t attend class la, hand up assignments late la…(-)
BFF: But I still study a bit. (+)
BFF: Then at last, I still in the Dean’s List what! (in a proudly manner) (+)
(-) + (+) = +

Jejibak jegibok, hatiku tak tahan, nasiblah enam purnama je…

Here are some sneak peaks at my 1st week’s lecture:





And, someone seems to love Australia very much! Nyeh... nyeh... nyeh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nw u very the gam cheng wit BFF d????haha...communicate with him well within tis 6 months o!!!=)

jim said...

hey mate.
yeah youve gotta be strong. everyone seems to be telling me that too.
"6 months? awww, thats too too short!"
my days here are passing rather quite slowly as well, but heck it, try to enjoy la aiite? be good there mate =P

KELVIN said...

(Mak Teh) Dun u get the point I am trying to convey? Hahaha...

(Jim)I dearly hope that 6 months is indeed fast and it will bring me more good than harm. Hopefully!

Anonymous said...

i tink i get the point la...u tengah "zhat" ppl..=P

Charlz said...

simply love that last pic =P and that Marvin the Moron question.. hahaha