Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Its not the coffee, I’m ready to tell now…

Shivers, restless nights, mind flinging here and there and the worst, DENIAL! For the past 3 days, that was what I’ve experienced and its only now that I found the guts to write it down. I thought it was the coffee I drank. Remember my incident of drinking Coke and coffee on the same day and resulted me laying on bed the whole day? The shivering gets worst the next day. “Is this what they called depressed?”, I was thinking. Nuh… it’s the coffee. I convinced myself to sleep early and I’ll be better tomorrow. I will…


But, it was till there the day after. Worst, I even felt like going home straight away. NOW!!! And soon, I learn from Charles that I was actually, HOMESICK! In the state of denial, I told him I am NOT! But that night, I had some thoughts playing in my mind. Actually, I am! I admit now, I am homesick. I miss everyone back home, EVERY SINGLE ONE!


I haven’t laughed like a mad guy like I used to in UTP lately. I am more quite (which is not me at all) and I can’t predict the path in front of me. I am left clueless every single day. Do I need to come this far to miss my family? Do I need to come this far to learn the true meaning of friends? Or is this a punishment for me to receive for my past? I am not going anywhere further if I do not resolve this issue now. Am I strong enough? Am I ready for this change of phase in my life? Am I living a life I really wanted it to be?

9 comments:

accidentally-in-love said...

ey 2 more months ye kel.. or 3 if u wana count the hols!
come on we have to help each other seh.
PLeASE I am alone already u noe...boohoo..

jim said...

hey be strong! we are going home soon!

will talk to you when you online soon. =D

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

B strong oh. Dun worry lah, juz left a few mths nia. Think of the bright side n u'll b happy n mad again.=)

Charlz said...

U'll be ok la.. just 3 more months! Salute you for finally daring to write it down here. Like i used to say last time. Let it out, or it'll explode inside. ^_^ be strong ya!

KELVIN said...

(AIL) Things do get harder. I guess its okay at times to tell people that u r not that strong after all. I am strong when I am strong. But when I am weak, it shows. Anywayz, 3 more to go.

(JIM) Yeah, I'll see u too. But I less online msn nowadays. Use YM la ooi... =)

(GUAN) I wish I am as mad as I was in UTP. Everyday laugh here and there although got problems haunting me. I am not that strong ady now. Where did that gila2 Hamt@RO went ar? I must find him back quickly...

(Fish) U told me b4 I left, "Jangan setitik nila, rosak susu sebelanga for u r the type of person who heals slowly" and I promised to u I will not let that happen. I will keep my promise! =)

AUDREY said...

hang in there kelvin... do ur best for the remaining 3 months there... den it's bek to the tronoh jungle with us liao.. take care.. :-P

KELVIN said...

Jom Dinner... Fei2 dun knock on my window.. Guan, borrow me money, 4get to bring wallet. Guo Lin walk carefully, jgn masuk longkang. Charles... eh mana Charles???? Audrey, wake up! Dinner time! Sleepin only la u...

YM ShoutOut - 29/8/07
I miss u all.....

Anonymous said...

kelvin oi,dunno wat to say...but hor,just bertahan la,few more months nia...=) jia you o!!!! =)

Charlz said...

Time, move faster for Kelvin, but move slower for me ya~~ me wana be with me Piggy longer b4 internship =P