Sunday, September 2, 2007

Its gonna start…

Although I am currently not with my family, they are still going on with so much FUN activities without me. Eh, mana ada aci macam ini? Let’s start with my Mum. In the midst of me homesick, she went to Thailand for a shopping spree. And she bought for herself a Nyonya Kebaya material (I supposed its lace with flowers and leaves designs on it). That would be her dinner attire for my brother’s wedding. Eh, what about my Dad ar? I wonder he is going to wear? Sarongs? Baru matching ma… lol =) That is for dinner. What about that morning session ar? Versace? Gucci? Or Vera Wang?


My Aunt is even worse. She started on a gold shopping spree. For who? Who else? My SOON GOING TO BE FILTHY RICH BROTHER la! Aunty Helen ar, can buy my portion in advance or not ar? Then next time if I get married, you no need to buy anymore for me ady. Lol…



My Dad is taking everything slowly, extremely slow to be precise! Typical of him. I asked him either he needs a formal attire and if he does, I could purchase them here for him. His answer was, “Have you taken your dinner?” You go Dad!!!



My brother? Eh, who is going to be your best man ar? You didn’t inform me yet. For sure, I cannot be your best man! But, your Ang Pau ar, must be super duper big one ar! Come on la, I am your only brother you know. If you cannot get a Sang Keh Em ar, I can get you a good one, Sang Keh Pek (Pondan version) Lol!!!=) My Tai Sou is still shopping for the correct stilettos. Tai Sou, no need high heels la, you are tall enough!



The worst is the family portrait! Am I excluded? I AM!!! Never mind, I will use my Photoshop expertise to lasso my best pose and put it in the family portrait. Wahahaha… Guys, I am feeling better by the way! Thanks for all the nagging, eh eh eh… I mean advice and all the chats we had together! Cheers!


4 comments:

jim said...

LOL uthes going back too!
freaking rm3300 for 4 days man! haha. hes gonna be his sis' best man!

accidentally-in-love said...

happy nampak

Charlz said...

go photoshop!! XD

Anonymous said...

ur famili very hapi hor?u looking 4wd to the wedding bo??? haha...=)