Saturday, September 8, 2007

nivlekyew@gmail.com


"Why gtalk? Dowan la! Here talk, there talk. I ady have MSN and YM ma."


That was what I told most of my friends last 2 semesters when they told me to add them in gtalk. But yesterday, I heard that the Kepo Queen and the whole gossip gang are using gtalk in UTP. Wah, I really beh thong and straight downloaded the gtalk installer and start to add people in my list. So now, I have my own gtalk account! Come on, start adding me. But please ar, make sure I know you! Gtalk, the way to gossip! lol =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw my name in the gtalk!!!! =P u know y we use gtalk?coz we like outdate without a gtalk!!!!n very senang oso wit gtalk,can talk to lab partners...=)

KELVIN said...

Aiyoh Mak Teh, u all use gtalk also bo kah wa kong ma. Then, Guan told me ma I terus install lo. Nevermind, now I online gtalk 24/7 then we can pat about the whole world! Hahahaha...

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

ya loh can gossip at gtalk. "Someone" status is even fantastic leh.

"extremely busy but if got any gossip plz msg me"


really gossip queen ah

accidentally-in-love said...

mcm fun eh ni bende..
mcm nak cube.. wad r d functions really?
mcm msn?
or u can talk like talk on phone?

accidentally-in-love said...

add me at dayah.10@hotmail.com
some f***er hacked my msn. I cant get in! ARGH!!!

KELVIN said...

Let's gossip all day long! AIL siap promote her new msn in my blog! You go girl!!! =)
Eh Guan, my busy status in Gtalk also change like Mak Teh's one ady! lol

Anonymous said...

sebabtu dah tak masuk msn. mau chat pon banyak susah lo. kel, 2 mths left!!

Charlz said...

Promoting Meebo!! All 3 MSN YM n Gtalk can be activated at one GO!! woohooo~~ =P