Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Unspoken Secrets


Everyone has it. The difference is how much they wanna share it with others. I always do share with others. However it will be not a secret anymore. But then again if rules were meant to be broken, then secrets are meant to be spread. I am gonna spread a few now, like spreading the Victoria Secret’s fashion ads.


1st hush-hush
Tell me seriously, how many of you guys has a dish washer at home? Not even a handful rite? I was lucky enough that my apartment has one. The first few weeks here, I have totally no idea on how to operate it. So, I washed all my dishes manually. Then, my Korean housemate told me that he knows the way to run it. Great then! I tried one day, and guess what happened?



Am I like Paris Hilton trying to use the dish washer. Muahahaha…. =)

2nd cloak-and-dagger
You guys know how much I love to snap pictures rite? But you might not know that I love to keep funny candid pictures as well. Dah banyak dah mangsa aku dan Charlz… Here, have a look!



3rd mi mi
I always have the desire to pursue my studies in music (Jay Chao wannabe). But since PETRONAS came into my life, my ambition fades. But at least my spirit is still there. Up till now, I have composed about 3 songs (including one for Erti Merdeka TELEKOM 2003) and I still keep my wish to write a song for Jac one day. Nyeh… nyeh… nyeh… A dream too far I guess!


Posted in conjunction with Jay’s new movie, Secret aka Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi

5 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

I think u better wash the dishes manually. =)

KELVIN said...

(Guan) I seriously felt like a dumb blonde la at that time. So funny! Muahahaha....

jim said...

dumb blonde eih? lol!

the first pic dem yao yeng weh!

Charlz said...

WAHAHAHAHAH~~~ damn cool u compiled all those funny pictures that i took in 1!! XD XD XD

nxt time rajin sket gune tgn basuh pinggan mangkok la~~~~~ XD

Anonymous said...

pakai tanagn wash all the dishes wont take much time la(anyway,i wash my cup without using detergent oso,malas ma,like u nia)...
kelvin oi,is jay chou,not jay chao...we are his "tou hao fen si",so must write his name correctly..=P the photos memalukan oni...