Friday, August 17, 2007

I miss...


I miss my nasi lemak. That is the first thing in my mind every morning when I wake up. Not that they don't have nasi lemak here, its just different from Malaysia's! Two different extremes, way too different and what a 'cheap' price I will have to pay for it too. Because of that, I'm back with coffee. My choice, a cup of black coffee plus a spoonful of milk. I do not know what sophisticated name for it, its just coffee according to me. Nyeh... nyeh.. nyeh...




I miss my gang. Do they? At least I know Azhar & Dinesh is. So nice of them to keep me updated with what's on at UTP. Haven't heard much from the others though... I hope you guys are doing fine. Before I left, someone told me to bring all the video clips that he recorded when we were at UTP. He added that I will laugh watching through Azhar's Bloopers and our mission to hang an unclaimed underwear at Chia Ming's window. Well, I did laugh and tears followed next... Whateva I see here, it will definitely reminds me of someone; even the Street's name. Here, have a look...



I miss my motor. Walking daily is a torture for me. I've gotta walk so darn far from one class to the other. Sigh...

I miss singing along in the room with someone who appreciates the same genre of music with me. I havta sing alone like a mad guy in the room! So sad! =(


I miss having dinner with the people I respect and adore. When the clock strikes 7p.m., I still wait someone to knock on my window pane calling me for dinner.
I miss someone who could tell me to be serious in class. I miss so many many things… But, I won’t miss one thing – MY INTERNET connection at UTP! Wakaka…

5 comments:

jim said...

i dont know why, but im getting really comfortable with the relaxed lifestyle here. sigh im so gonna miss it when we're back to the crazily-hectic-life in utp again.

Charlz said...

i see a whole paragraph n pictures dedicated for me T_T nearly cry too.. lol~ That Thing You DO!!! I still listen to it u noe??? wahahaha~ T_T

anyway, stay strong kelvo~ ^_^ few more months! b4 ur back in UTP.. by which time i'll be working also already.. haha.. still, at least not that far away =)

accidentally-in-love said...

awh... cian dia.. I miss tooo!

Like u always say..

Atleast only 6 mths.. teehee
4 mre to go. well nearly 3..

cheerios!

KELVIN said...

(Jim) Relaxed? Not for me le.. Coz the courses I'm taking here is like crazy man! Everyday I get worrried about my finals.

(Fish) I heard some 'great' new from your side recently. Hahaha... Just wanna tell u that I'm glad for u!

(AIL) Whenever I thought that things are gonna get better, there came the rain! Like what u say (or what I say), its gonna be 3 months plus more. Let's be strong and go through it!!! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

yea,tis post sounds very sad,me too almost cry,really la,bo tipu u ei...
eh,i miss u too,really la,bo tipu ei la,at least i still msg u afta watching jay's movie...=) "wo men shi jay de tou hao fen si"---quote from ella aka rui xi in the dunno wat name drama...=P
i saw tat number plat n i still rmb when u n dinesh took the pic,n rmb the underwear incident eventhough i x take part,it is funny enuf although i just watched the video...n the songs by u n charles...i rmb everything...
n hor,my room position x exactly like ur room la,but ur opposite 1...=P still corner la...wait u come bek oni tell ur where is it..