Friday, September 28, 2007

Souvenir Hunt

Yesterday was a fine day, windy and shady. So, we decided to go for a Souvenir Hunting session at Tea Tree Plaza. Its located at the suburb area and it takes roughly about 20 minutes to get there through the O-Bahn (pronounced as “uban”) Highway. The O-Bahn Highway is told to be the fastest highway at Adelaide and yes it was quite speedy. Two main questions were constantly hitting my mind. What should I get for HER and what should I get for HIM? Arrrghhhh… its so hard to find something that will suite everyone.
From my hunt, I found a few ‘suitable’ stuff as souvenirs. Here, have a look:


From top left: Tamagochi (the last time I saw this thing was when I was in Std 5), ash-keeper wood (I ain’t know what is that, but it was pretty!), a cap (nice one!), nail polish (err… I even tried on my pinky), fake pearls (no comments), handbags (dah melampau dah nie!) and even a PINK bag (ahem ahem…)

After 3 hours of hunting for souvenirs, I finally found something that everyone will like. And the great news is that everyone will get one cause I bought lots and lots of them:


This is only quarter of what I have bought. It was simply a chocolicious day! Cheers.

6 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Dun forget about my souvenir. I'll come bec n collect wan oh. =) Where is the pic of bus traveling on train track?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm alive.

Scared of having more competitors now? :)

Anonymous said...

kelvin,u but chocolate for me???? =P

Anonymous said...

*buy

Anonymous said...

Aku chop satu! Sendiri mesti ingat ah.....:P
Australia...I gotta go there one of these days....:D
-Rahmat-

Charlz said...

i want a double D cup sized australian bra!! (bwahahaha~)