Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A different twist

If I were to stay in the room, I will be wasting my internet quota watching cheap quality clips from Youtube. NO WAY!!! I am not staying in the room on the night true love was tested!

Hahaha… What I meant was the Lantern Festival. Remember my wish for this lantern festival? I wished that my friends will remember me, just that. When I woke up this morning, there was already one special friend who texted me a message from UTP. Siapa lagi? Mak Teh la!!! Aiyoh Mak Teh, really kam siah you cause you really make my day happier lor. When I switched on my laptop and checked my Friendster’s page, there were like 2 testimonials and a message wishing me Happy Mid-Autumn Day! What a great day to start on with! Thanks Guan, Ah Boy and Vincent! Then later on, had a gossip session with Miss Nga a.k.a Ee Von and she too wished me Happy Mooncake Festival! Miss Nga, thanks a lot! Miss you all so MUCH!


When the night came, I was unsure either should I go for the Lantern Festival organized by the Adelaide Festival Center or should I just stay in the room. I mean, Lantern Festival at Adelaide? Its NOT gonna be as happening as Malaysia’s! BUT, I was terribly WRONG!!! It was FUN and it left me in awe!

We had fireworks, crackers, Chinese acrobatics, er-hu playing session, Chinese dance, Japanese story telling of their version of Mooncake Festival, lion dance and a bunch of Lau Ah Mas’ singing Muo Li Hua! I had a great time and its gonna be a memorable night for me! I am starting to love life at here finally. Hey you guys back there! How was your celebration (ahem ahem … without me)? Lol…

7 comments:

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

Haha, kan i tell u'll hv fun there oso. Tis time mooncake festival not really fun. We go there makan mooncake n gossip nia loh. But i discover one thing. Sooner o later, our gossip gang will b having one more member lah. haha.

jim said...

lol good for you. =D

Anonymous said...

haha,ah guan mean fei fei r?or ah guan's future "lao po" aka our "dai sou"?ya lo,mooncake fest will be fun oni when I am at home,here memang atmosphere lain leh...

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

nowadays mak teh memang laser oh. always shoot me oni. kelvin, tell u ah. although mak teh in malaysia, yesterday baru she eat the first mooncake 4 tis year. i think u better than her kan???

ya loh, now fei fei oso gossip oh. he oso noe how 2 shoot me oh. too good v me liao lah. terpengaruh. Haha

Charlz said...

ytday mooncake festival in UTP guan didn't offer me the mooncake that he's eating like last year liao! wahahaha XD

penat seh.. after a disastrous economic test straight away kena jadi emcee. (prepared wat to say 1hour b4 event.. wuuu) that one oso no1 listen to me bcz mic not loud n it's open air.. T_T xia xui...

wah, got new mmber?? who ar? reli is guan's lou pho izit? =P hehehe~

KELVIN said...

Aiyoh... I really cannot believe it la that Fei Fei its gonna be our latest member. lol.. I have a classmate here. His name is Yee Ruo Fei, but I cannot call him Fei2x. Too manja ma... so I call him Fei Ko (coz he is older also) Hahaha... He kinda reminds me of Fei2x! Gud gud.. we got new member ady. Call him to fill in the application forms oo =)

Anonymous said...

Fei fei hv to take exam 1st ler b4 joinin kepo group...guan,u hv to tell him every single kepo thing so that he can pass..=P
ah guan makan mooncake oso tak offer,see,how "nice" he is..owaz tink of her lao po nia..=P