Friday, September 21, 2007

K.I.S.S

Keep it Short and Simple, KISS, that is what I am gonna do cause I have lots of updates. First thing first, my first final exams, Economics! Let the pictures below walk you through my day…


Second. I was tagged by Fish! Can I still call you Fish? I scared nanti kena pelempang from Piggy! Kesian this hamster yang tak sedar diri. Lol… I mean, I was tagged by Charles. And so he told me to reply the tags. Ok la, let’s have a try!


5 things in my bag~
· Pencil Case
· Economics Past Year Papers
· Test Pad
· Sweets
· Umbrella

5 things in my wallet~
· Money la, what else! Ahem ahem.. Australian Dollars ya. Lol =)
· Plaster, for emergency ma!
· Name Cards
· Personal studio taken picture in black long sleeved shirt and I look damn good in that bla bla bla
· Ping An Fu~~~Tak faham, tanya Mak Teh!



5 things in my room that I like best!~
· My bed
· My own room telephone
· The balcony ~ I can see the whole Adelaide City through my balcony ok! It’s a small small world!
· My new shirtSSSSS ~~ Buy too much clothes ady since coming here.
· My laptop


5 things that I would like to do/try~
· Play squash back…owh I miss squash so much!!!
· Go to Sydney or Melbourne or even Brisbane
· Wanna go to clubbing
· Bar crawl ~~ I am NOT a good drinker!
· Wanna meet Wu Chun by the next 2 years. Lol… Kalau tak tahu siapa Wu Chun, tanya Mak Teh juga.


5 things that I am doing now~
· Listening to Anuar Zain’s latest song, Lelaki Ini
· Apa lagi? Replying this tag la!
· Drinking water from my Tupperware water bottle
· Shaking legs ~~After exam ady ma, relax la!
· Thinking this tagging thing is kinda stupid la! ~~ No offence! =)



5 People that I’d like to tag~
· Kelvin Lee Yang ~ Wah this guy very handsome one lor!
· Kelvin Yew Kean Yew ~ This one lagi handsome!
· Nguyen Yew Kean Yew ~ This one is rich and handsome! National Squash player for Vietnam!
· Liang, Kelvin Yew Kean ~ You must see him, he is damn good looking and sweeeeeeeeeeet!
· Goh Kiat Chun aka Wu Chun (Hahahaha… I am obsessed with him ady!)



Finally, I wanna do a public apology to one of my best friend in UTP. My dearest DINESH!! I was so sorry that I “humiliated” your pretty face last week. Huh? You guys have no idea what am I talking about? Ok ok.. here it goes. It started on last Saturday when ‘someone’ in UTP started to put Dinesh’s picture as his Gtalk’s picture with some nasty shout out la. I thought it was a plan to get Dinesh and I followed also. Then, I saw another version of Dinesh’s picture from Guan. It was edited with red cheeks on it. I really cannot tahan and so, I edited a own version of Dinesh’s picture. Beh even edited a half Dinesh- half Azhar picture and named it Mocha Sensation! Lol….. However, it wasn’t anything funny for Dinesh and he was angry till I could feel his anger at here. Lebih power than tsunami lo! So, here goes my deepest apologies to you Dinesh! What a great week. Happy Spring holidays to all Aussies!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha,mak teh is the 1st one to comment!!!!!
really cant stop laughing leh when i saw d pic,tis is the 1st time i saw it coz i tak sempat see in bear's gtalk....they look alike and i love the title "MOCHA SENSATION",like minum mocha together during summer holiday ler...hehe..

yea,really can feel tsunami melanda,but nasib baik it is over nw and tak melanda gurney drive..fuh!!!!

ps:pin an fu is azimat for buddhist...to protect us from devil devil sekalian...

accidentally-in-love said...

wahaah dats nice seh! d picture. seriously. so how was d test? good? bad?

Da relak ah die.. not bad.. ;)

Charlz said...

ah... i found out too bout him getting angry. tapi macam aku je yg dimarahi.. yg lain lain tak sgt. targeted victim T_T wuuu~~ haha.. apa apa pun, i hereby issue a public apology to Dinesh too for trying to be funny and humourous. ^_^ Beh's being xtremely creative, tho.. an effort that musn't go unnotice and he receives my applaud! wakakaka~ ^_^

wah, makteh 1st! hehe

Charlz said...

oops.. wrong grammar~

*unnoticed
*applause

=P

KELVIN said...

(Mak Teh) Eh, the mocha I gave to Beh one u know. Funny le? Ya, and u r rite! Pin an fu is to protect us from "devil devil" sekalian. lol lol

(AIL) My exam was ok la...

(Charlz) Hello, if u wanna do a public apology, do it in ur blog, not in mine! Cis.. buat menyemak aje...

Anonymous said...

he-lllll-00! its not about being a targetted victim ok! use ur brains la.. what u said is soo much more terrible compared to others! if i want i oso can say that some people just pounce on innocent unsuspecting jrs rite! go figure! bitch!