Sunday, September 16, 2007

What a waste...



The 2nd semester is the one of which I love most! Without fail, there would be more fun and hence, more gossips! But this time around, my best friends turned out to be my books! I spend most of time with them, not that I don’t like it. But its becoming like too much. Its already the fasting month this time. And I could recall daily the atmosphere at UTP when the Muslims were fasting. They will usually tease me for not fasting. Plus, I will have to wait till buka puasa to gossip with Azhar as he says, “Gossip pada masa puasa tue tak baik!” Going to the Pasar Ramadhan with Azhar is another thing that we will have to do every fasting month. But this time???

Next Tuesday is the Lantern Festival, and don’t you dare remind me of last year’s Lantern Festival! I miss it so much! Not even a mooncake nor a lantern for me this time. Only the moon so far away… I just dream that a mooncake will appear on my table tomorrow when I wake up! That would make my day. Sometimes a small gesture or action, brings a thousand meaning to those who are receiving it. For this Lantern Festival, I pray and I wish for my friends to remember me, just that! Mak Teh, dun call me from Malaysia ar, mahal tau. =)


But now, just wanna focus on my final exam next Friday! 4 more days to go… *chill*chill*

8 comments:

jim said...

lol MSA organized lantern festival and gave us teeny weeny mooncakes. then we walked around UQ with tanglung. haha. quite gong la.
happy studying!

Charlz said...

Hahaha... last year's tanglung?? 1st kiss?? wakakakka~ XD

Teo Teck Guan 张得元 said...

When u go there, u have new experience there. Ur experience is the experience tat we don't have at all. I tell u. When u come bec here, u'll miss there pulak. So enjoy urself there lah.

Good luck for ur final oh. We r there waiting for u to gossip with. =)

KELVIN said...

Maybe its true, I should enjoy to the fullest here coz I only have erm...2 more months to go! =)

Eh Guan ar, thank God u working at Pennag le. Then I can go see you more often ady. Or u can come my house also. lol...

Anonymous said...

Rahmat here, so difficult find your blog liao...:p So how is Oz? Happy like what hor...no wonder forget us here ah...
Hey, drop me a line at rahmats@petronas.com.my. C ya!

Anonymous said...

heyy kelvin...really missed u too.. :) yea, do enjoy ur experience there! u will see all of us very soon..so, no worries..on d bright side,jus 2 more months only, sap sap sui only...eheh :P good luck for ur final exams k, sure will be sap sap sui for u oso.. :) do take care, dont be sad and do enjoy urself to the max!

Anonymous said...

mak teh nowadays cant be the 1st 1 to comment d...sad sad...haha,u mention about me leh,ok la,then i PM u la next tuesday to wish u "zhong qiu jie kuai le"...next tues we got 1 test and presentation leh...n gudluck in ur final pak agoozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

Charlz said...

ohya.. forgot my who-is-1st-to-comment competition with makteh liao.. duno who win more..heheheh..